Brisbane psychologists providing best practice assessments and evidence-based treatments for ADHD and Autism ASD in child and youth.
ADHD and Autism Services Brisbane
Our Brisbane psychologists are experienced in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents presenting with ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Our Brisbane child psychologists conduct best practice assessments for ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders. These often involve your child completing a cognitive assessment and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS). The parents and teachers also complete several questionnaires that assess for symptoms of ADHD and ASD.
Our Brisbane team offer intervention therapies for children with ADHD and ASD that include behavioural interventions, social stories, developing executive function skills, social skills training and often help for anxiety, depression, and self-esteem issues that can be co-morbid with ADHD and ASD.
ADHD and ASD Brisbane Therapies
- Behavioural interventions
- Attention training assistance
- Communication training
- Feelings awareness
- Social stories
- Social skills training
- Toileting issues
- Self-esteem Issues
- Mood disorders
ADHD and ASD Therapists Brisbane
Our Brisbane child psychologists and therapists all have training in the treatment of child and youth ADHD and ASD. We have therapists in Brisbane who can provide assessment services as well as treatment services. CLICK HERE to see our Brisbane Child Psychology treatment team.
Why Choose CBT Professionals
- We offer best practice assessments for ADHD and ASD
- We provide evidence-based interventions that deliver results
- Our Brisbane team is experienced in the treatment of childhood disorders
- We tailor our treatments specifically to your situation
- Established in 2009, we are a therapy team that you can trust
- We are a professional team united on values that define us as a truly caring practice
- Appointments Available Now, No Wait Times
How Do I Book In?
- If you wish to explore rebates for service, please make an appointment with your GP to discuss eligible referrals for children
- Ring the clinic and book your appointment and we will see you soon
- If you wish to book without a referral, please call us and we will get you booked in straight away.
SUPPORT YOUR CHILD TODAY AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR